Error: Twitter API returned 0 results for your query.
“Whether you think you can or you think you can't -- you're right!“
Bill Black is the Principal at West Broadway Middle School in Providence, Rhode Island. West Broadway opened as a new middle school in Providence and blended learning became a huge driver for student success. As a Fuse Fellow, he is looking forward to learning and collaborating with passionate educators to find ways to do what is best for kids!
- Helped build vision for blended learning in Narragansett Public Schools
- Provided professional development to grade level team in Narragansett
- Helped implement the idea of a network of principals and leaders to move personalized learning in the state
- Opened the doors of West Broadway Middle School to many Highlander Institute and Fuse RI partners to share learning.
- Presented on a Fuse RI panel at the Tech & Learning Live Conference in Boston (May 2017)
MY FUSE RI PROJECT
Read project description