Error: Twitter API returned 0 results for your query.
“Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.“
Dr. Lynne Burke is the Director of Educational Technology for Coventry Public Schools. With 28 years in education, Lynne has several years of experience in the secondary classroom and as an administrator. She led a 1 to 1 Chromebook initiative for secondary students in her district and provides ongoing professional development for staff and administrators to support this initiative and the digital transformation of the district. Fostering a student-centered learning environment that is supported by technology is a priority. She has presented at local and regional conferences throughout her career, including NEASC, NESSC, RIEMA, QUEST, RISTE, RIDE, and EdTech Google Summits. She is a Google certified educator and a trained facilitator for a blended learning leadership course developed by NC State University’s Friday Institute, an organization that focuses on advancing education through innovation in teaching, learning, and leadership.
- Led Technology PD for District Teachers and Administrators
- Coached 2 early adopter teachers in Fuse Partner District
- Blended Learning Facilitator through the Friday Institute, University of North Carolina
- Facilitated Blended Learning sessions for schools leaders across the state
- RI Learning Champion participant
MY FUSE RI PROJECT
Read project description