Error: Twitter API returned 0 results for your query.
“New technology is common, new thinking is rare“
–Sir Peter Blake
Darshell SilvaRocky Hill School
Darshell Silva has been a Teacher Librarian for 12 years; currently she is the Librarian and Technology Integration Specialist at the Rocky Hill School in East Greenwich, RI. She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Applied Communications and a Master's Degree in Library and Information Studies with a specialization in School Library Media both from the University of Rhode Island. Darshell is an advocate of technology integration, digital equity, maker education, and community informatics.
- Helped District of Narragansett develop/present to teachers overall blended learning vision and plan 1:1 large scale roll out
- Coached 2 district librarians in the technology coaching aspects of librarianship
- Coached 1 English Teacher who is now a district literacy coach
- Helped align technology resources to the district’s curriculum academy
- Participated in a Fuse OER panel in September 2015 & a Fuse panel at EmpowerRI, Fall 2016
MY FUSE RI PROJECT
Read project description
More InfoMakerEd RI Website Detailed screencast with an overview of the MakerEd RI website that Darshell created for her MyFuseRI Project. In October 2017, Darshell was named one of EdScoop’s 25 EdTech Heroes, state leaders making a difference. Read more in the article “EdTech Hero: Darshell Silva urges Rhode Island’s educators to embrace edtech.”