Error: Twitter API returned 0 results for your query.
“Students do not come to school to watch teachers work.“
Chuck Branchaud is a Math Teacher at Coventry High School. He took over the Math Department as Curriculum Coordinator in 2015. He has been the Assistant Coach for the Boys' Soccer Team since 2014. He is excited to join the Highlander Institute team through Fuse RI and to learn more about ways that he can effectively use blended learning to further his students' learning. It is an exciting time for students and he feels we need to shift our teaching to keep up with all the changes going on around them.
- Supported district admin team in developing a vision for blended learning.
- Coached elementary and high school teachers on best practices for personalized learning.
- Ignited the blended and personalized transition across 9 classrooms, elementary and secondary levels.
- Transformed his own classroom to add collaboration and choice.
- Utilized playlists to personalize instruction and allow students to work at their own pace.
MY FUSE RI PROJECT
Read project description